GOUDEN CAROLUS WHISKY
Gouden Carolus Single Malt is a refined whisky distilled from the mash of Gouden Carolus Tripel beer. A first for Belgium are the hand hammered, copper pot stills, in which the pure mash is distilled. The result is a pure and clear distillate.
The ensuing aging in First Fill Bourbon casks followed by a further aging in ‘Anker’ casks (oak casks reworked by the cooper according to our own specifications) results in a refined whisky with a rich and balanced taste. The subtle fruit aromas are delightfully enhanced by hints of wood and vanilla.
- Single Malt whisky
- Country of origin Belgium
- 46% Vol.
- INGREDIENTS Malted barley (100%), water, yeast
- AGED 1st Fill Bourbon casks + ‘Anker’ casks
- Content bottle 20 cl or 70 cl
- AROMA Fruit, vanilla and crème brûlée
- TASTE Full and balanced; notes of wood, vanilla
- SERVING TEMPERATURE Room temperature (21°C)
- SERVING TIP Serve pure or with a drop of pure, fresh water